Footwear that balances minimalist principles with the support needed for broad-spectrum athletic performance. Designed for versatility. Made for movement.
• Built for mid to forefoot strike running technique.
• Shares the DNA of a minimalist racing flat for a fast, snappy run.
• Medium density midsole maintains excellent ground feel to engage the body’s natural suspension.
• Recommended for short to mid distance but proven to perform up to 50-miles by advanced runners.
• Ultra-lightweight and flexible ground feel makes it great for box-jumps, skipping and bodyweight exercises.
• Flat surface area from the blade of the foot to the heel offers a very stable platform for lifting weight.
• Stable and predictable under load with minimal compression and energy loss during heavy lifts.
• Not recommended for rope climbs. See the Cross Platform for rope-resistant features.
• Perfect for walking and standing for long periods of time.
• All-day comfort and versatility. Pack One Pair™ approved.
• Predictable grip across a wide variety of indoor and outdoor surfaces.
• Long, low and unobtrusive arch reduces pronation while in a neutral position.
Medium-density midsole paired with responsive inlays provide cushioning that retains superb tactile feedback.
RESPONSIVE RUBBER INLAYS
Perimeter and forefoot inlays surrounded by EVA offer consistent and predictable grip across a wide range of conditions.
Wide forefoot combined with a low drop offers important sensory feedback and encourages a mid to forefoot strike.
ZERO VOID HEEL AREA
Low stack-height and full contact heel area provides stability and minimizes energy loss during lifts.
LOW STACK HEIGHT
~9mm stack height keeps you close to the ground reducing the risk of ankle roll.
~3.9mm heel to forefoot drop promotes a more natural foot strike.
Not too thick. Not too thin. The perfect balance of cushion and proprioception.
Gives the toes room to splay which enhances stability by communicating information about velocity and the conditions under foot.
Promotes neutral motion and offers streamlined support.
Maintains flexibility in both linear and lateral directions allowing the foot to function the way nature intended - which can help build stronger, healthier feet.