What is STRIKE MVMNT's return policy?
- For online orders purchased from www.strike-mvmnt.com, www.strike-mvmnt.ca or in-person at a STRIKE MVMNT retail location or pop-up, we accept merchandise returns on items that are in new condition, unworn, unwashed and with all tags and packaging intact.
- You have 28-days from the ship date of your order to return full priced items in their original condition for a refund or store credit.
- Any item discounted by 25% or more is eligible for a store credit only. Any item discounted by 50% or more is a final sale and not eligible for return.
- Let's Bond Derby Donation/ Promotion sales are non-refundable. Items may be returned for a store credit in the amount paid towards the product, less the 15% donation portion. See full terms and conditions here.
- The shoe box must also be returned in its original state for your return to be accepted. Do not mark, damage or use the shoe box as external packaging when shipping it back. Please include the original packing slip for easy order identification.
- All returns must have an RA# (Return Authorization #) assigned prior to being shipped back. Returned items that do not have an RA# will be sent back to you at your expense and a refund or store credit will not be granted.
- We can perform an item exchange in-store at a STRIKE MVMNT retail location, but we do not perform online exchanges. If you want a different size, color or style, we suggest purchasing it online first to ensure we don’t sell out and then follow the return process for a refund on the original item.
- We do not refund shipping costs or duties paid but we consistently monitor and offer the best possible shipping rates.
- We guarantee the quality of every STRIKE MVMNT product. If any product fails due to manufacturers defect we will replace it. This guarantee does not cover normal wear and tear, damage caused by negligence, improper care or accident.
- Your refund will be issued after we receive your returned item(s) at our Warehouse in Canada and we approve the state of the item(s). The assessment of the condition of the item(s) is at the discretion of STRIKE MVMNT. Depending on your bank, please allow up to two billing cycles for your credit to appear on your statement.
- STRIKE MVMNT monitors returns to identify potential misuse. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone abusing our policies.
How do I return an item?
- Please carefully review our full Return Policy above in advance to ensure eligibility.
- To register your return and receive your RA# please email email@example.com with your Order Number and the reason for the return in the subject line.
- We will reply within 48-hours with your RA# and further instructions.
Return Centre Contact Information & Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday 11am – 5pm PST
We do our best to reply the same day, but some requests may take up to 48-hours.