Footwear that balances minimalist principles with the support needed for broad-spectrum athletic performance. Designed for versatility. Made for movement.
• Minimalist, mid to forefoot strike outsole with crisp energy return is a favorite among Pose™ style runners.
• Medium density midsole offers effective cushioning that maintains excellent ground feel.
• Durable, multi-directional grip and protective chassis are appreciated in urban Freerunning.
• Multi-directional flexibility keeps your feet engaged and strong during high impact and high intensity workouts.
• Supportive sidewall chassis for increased lateral rigidity and perimeter protection during rope climbs.
• Full contact heel area and low stack height provides stability and maximizes energy transfer during heavy lifts.
• Radiused outsole and 360-degree traction reduce the risk of ankle roll during lateral moves and agility drills.
• Pedal, court and trail friendly traction with protective sidewall chassis.
• Resilient and dependable for adventurous travel or city transit.
• All-day comfort and versatility. Pack One Pair™ approved.
ONE-PIECE RUBBER OUTSOLE
Multi textured grip with radiused edges for movement and environmental flexibility. Lift. Run. Jump. Push. Climb.
CROSS PLATFORM CHASSIS
Supportive sidewall chassis for increased lateral rigidity and perimeter protection during rope climbs.
Wide forefoot combined with a low drop offers important sensory feedback and encourages a mid to forefoot strike.
ZERO VOID HEEL AREA
Full contact heel area and low stack height provides stability and minimizes energy loss during lifts.
LOW STACK HEIGHT
≈12mm stack height keeps you close to the ground reducing the risk of ankle roll.
~2.5mm heel to forefoot drop promotes a more natural mid to forefoot strike.
Not too thick. Not too thin. The perfect balance of cushion and proprioception.
Gives the toes room to splay which enhances stability by communicating information about velocity and the conditions under foot.
Promotes neutral motion and offers streamlined support.
Maintains both linear and lateral flexibility allowing the foot to function the way nature intended - which can help build stronger, healthier feet.