Store Leader | San Francisco
STRIKE MVMNT is an emerging athletic brand specializing in footwear and apparel.
We are looking for a Store Leader to join our store team in San Francisco.
We are a fast growing and nimble brand. We require motivated, creative people who work well with others and take ownership of their work and role.
STR/KE is looking for great people to elevate the retail experience.
- We celebrate motion and mobility. Our community strives to be healthy, fit and productive and our retail locations support that community
- As Store Leader, you are responsible for providing an exceptional in-store experience to every customer. This includes managing the people, logistics, operations and community that contribute to the store experience
- You lead the establishment of the STR/KE brand in your market and develop a local community that serves as an extension of the brand
- You are consistently creating organic brand ambassadors through partnerships, local initiatives and building a great reputation in your respective market
- Passion, knowledge and involvement in health, fitness and mobility
- Natural leader, with a passion for the development of people and process
- Comfortable with handling difficult conversations both internally and externally
- Capable of fostering an open, honest and positive team environment
- Results oriented with high expectations of self and team
- Entrepreneurial thinker
- Ability to forsee obstacles before they arise, chase opportunities and manage multiple projects at once
- Responsible and reliable
- Proactive and solutions oriented
- Ability and willingness to accept and provide feedback
- References required
- Responsible for top line sales in your store
- Allocate the appropriate amount of time to lead, develop, coach and guide your team in establishing goals
- Define and demonstrate the behaviours that enhance engagement, build relationships and represent the STR/KE brand at all times
- Build authentic relationships and connections within our target demographic
- Manage labour costs through effective and strategic schedule management
- Develops exceptional product knowledge to enhance each customer’s experience
- Supports in the execution of all store operations
- Drive sales and metrics by promoting a positive culture and in-store experience
- Work a flexible schedule that will include weekends, evenings, holidays and special events
Send your application to email@example.com with the position that you are applying for in the subject line.