Jr. Graphic Design Intern
STRIKE MVMNT is an emerging athletic brand specializing in footwear and apparel.
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Design Intern to join our compact team.
We are a fast growing and nimble brand. We require motivated, creative people who work well with others and take ownership of their work and role.
STR/KE is looking for a college student or recent graduate who is looking for an internship.
- Internship; leading to a paid position
- Hourly rate based on experience
- To assist the lead designer in the execution of day to day tasks and responsibilities
- An opportunity to work within a growing brand
- Develop a first-hand understanding of concept development, design & all phases of production
- Develop visual literacy and understanding of typography, illustration, color theory, wire framing and photo manipulation
- Degree or diploma in graphic design or equivalent experience and/or education.
- Possess an understanding of multimedia design and experienced in building files for both print and digital
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Knowledge of Sketchup, CAD, 3D MAX
- HTML and basic web design knowledge an asset
- Creative and enthusiastic in providing and generating new ideas and tactics
- Desire to learn and be part of a small, dynamic creative team
- Able to multi-task with a strong attention-to-detail
- Punctual in meeting deadlines
- Strong time management skills
- Can work independently and simultaneously within a group
- References required
- Support lead designer in the creation of all branded assets.
- Prepare preliminary designs through final products, including but not limited to marketing materials, advertisements, label and package designs, company logos and PowerPoint presentations
- Photographing and retouching product as needed
- Support in project work as defined by business needs
Send your application to